So spot on it hurts. Bravo, Thought Catalog. Yet another job well done.
Originally posted on Thought Catalog:
1. Any sized bag of Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is a meal.
2. Leggings are most definitively pants.
3. The scientific method can and WILL be taught in just about every class. Especially the non science-y ones.
4. You don’t have to read the books. You don’t even have to buy the books.
5. But know that what you get out is what you put in.
6. People like to talk about their sororities/fraternities.
7. You should probably feign interest.
8. People like to relive drunk memories.
9. Again, feign interest.
10. The hardest part of going to office hours is usually finding said office.
11. Being Facebook hacked is rarely done well, but when it is– sheer brilliance! This is true for almost any prank. Also, don’t reuse pranks on different people. It’s like when guys use the same pick up line on every girl at a party and…
View original 1,222 more words